Friday, February 1, 2008

Ready for Kindergarten??

I can't believe that my Tatertot is going to be in kindergarten this fall!! Today began the registration for school in the fall. I had looked at internet, talked with my teacher friends and even went on a tour of a school back in October. (and this is for public school). A new school was opened last fall that is awesome. They have a lot of the programs that I think would be great for her. I knew I wanted her to go there the moment I walked into the school.

So, I got to the school at 8:00 this morning (the time registration started) and there was already a fairly long line. I filled out the papers and wrote down 2 choices. I would be okay with the second choice, but I REALLY would like her to go to the first choice. There is no guarantee we will get her in there, but at least I did all I could.

No comments: