Wednesday, December 3, 2008

NAPS

I have always appreciated naps. My Dad has always taken a nap. At work he would close the door to his office and down he go...on the floor. It would only be a short one, but one he found very benificial.

I still encourage Rachel to take a nap/rest time, but often she just rests. That is okay. Nate tends to want to fight nap time. He is getting better, but isn't consistent at this point.

Rachel had to come home from school for the second time this week because of throwing-up. (only one time Monday and so far just once today). Nate has been whiny the past two days. He wants to be held, then he wants down. He just whines and grunts. Not sure if he is teething, or if it is a cold. Momma is tired!
However, at this exact moment-

Nate is asleep!

Rachel is asleep!

I think I will join them!

Shhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: