Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas cards

I had planned to get my cards done 2 weeks ago. I wanted to put a pictures of Cuong in the cards, so I waited. I waited some more, and then more. Now that we have his picture, we were able to get the cards done. I have almost 80 cards to mail.
Cuong has a few pictures that were taken when our FTIA coordinator was in Vietnam. He is wearing pink stripes and pink poka dots. I love those pictures. They were taken when he was very young. Cuong has come a long way because the pink outfit pictures show just how tiny he was in the beginning.
Tatertot picked out 2 pictures to take to school today. She is wearing her shirt that says, "I'm the big sister". I've had it since this summer. She is excited to tell her friends!

Only 7 more days until Christmas!!

No comments: