Saturday, December 15, 2007

REFERRAL


Just 1 day short of 15 months after turning in our dossier to FTIA, we received our referral. Cuong was born June 30, 2007. Coung means health and prosperty. His pictures show a little boy who is full of expressions.


I was at school, walking my students to the room, when the "call" came through from our agency. I asked if I could call back when I got the kids to the room, so I ran around trying to find someone to watch my class. I called J- to tell him we had a referral and I would call him right back with the details.


We are expecting a FEDX package today. It should have the pictures and copies of all his paperwork.

1 comment:

A said...

I have to confess. I keep looking at Nate's picture... he's such a cutie. Congratulations again!

Merry Christmas

Andrea