Monday, January 21, 2008

what comes next...

No, this doesn't relate to our adoption. Tatertot and I had the following conversation.

Tatertot: Mama what comes after marriage?
Me- (totally shocked.) "What do you mean?"
T- after you get married what happens?
Me- You live happily ever after.
T- NO! You have an anniversary and then go on dates. You have lots dates.
Me- You have dates before you get married and also after you get married.
T- Well, I am going to get married, have an anniversary, and then DATE!
Me- You are so funny!?!

She then walks back to her room and continues playing. Where do they get these ideas??

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love it. Kids are hysterical. Today I called my nephew and I said. "How are you Ryan?" He said "Two".

Colleen

Tell Tatertot I agree. Collect the anniversary present and then go on a date. LOL