Monday, May 5, 2008

Bittersweet!!

I just spent the afternoon stuck inside with a sick child. Her fever is going on day4. The doctor said it is just a virus. While she was watching TV, I went through stuff stacked in basement from where we had our flood. I have a sack of outgrown clothes for a friend's child. Several bags for Goodwill and a couple full of trash. It sucks being a pack rat and having a husband that is, too.

A box of clothes were just sitting there. I opened it up to see Cuong's clothes. I decided to see what had accumulated. Most are from yard sale/consignment stores. However, there are a few things I had let myself buy throughout the process. Mostly, they are things I saw that were just so darn cute. What is it about boys and overhauls???

The sad thing is that many are close to be too small for him. Travel is not going to happen in May and June is questionable, since he is in one of the blocked provinces. That means he is going to be too big for many of the outfits. Sad!!!!!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I know the feeling. I can't allow myself to buy anything else knowing how long of a wait I have ahead. I hope you hear some good news very soon.

Colleen