Sunday, August 3, 2008

Been a while...

It just gets monotonous reporting that we are still waiting for our I-600 approval. On Cuong's birthday, I had decided to not post anything until we heard something. However, we still haven't heard anything and it's been over a month since my last post. Tomorrow will be 190 days we have been waiting for approval! I am hearing that others are getting approval fairly prompt now, so that is good for them. (stinks for us, but good for them)

Other news...
I start work this week. Friday is my first offical day, but I have to set my classroom up tomorrow and then parent orientation on Thursday. That means summer is basically over for me. Tatertot starts the following Tuesday. She is very excited. She meets her teacher this Tuesday.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

It stinks you've had to wait this long. I hope to get our approval quickly but I also hope that everyone else does, too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and us.

Courtney J. (FTIA)
PAP of Nieman
www.goodmorningvietnam2007@blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're having to wait this long. :-(