Monday, November 17, 2008

Can you say JET LAG???

I will have to say that Nate is doing well. He is exploring his home. He is sleeping. He is eating...everything! He loves playing with his sister.

Rachel is taking most things in stride. She had such a busy day on Saturday and was tired yesterday. She stayed in her PJ's all day. I asked her if she wanted to get dressed and was fine in her pajamas. She has read books to her brother, fed him and sang songs to him.

I am the one having trouble with jet lag. I slept 3.5 hours yesterday and then couldn't get to sleep. I woke up at 5:30 with Nate and then couldn't get back to sleep. He only woke up one time. He took a good nap this morning and then a short one while going to get sister at school.

They are having a great time playing this evening. Banging on pots (need to get some earplugs), climbing in plastic tub and wrestling with each other. I had to feed Rachel a banana like I was feeding him. Anyway, life is good! Even if we are sleep deprived.

Pictures later this evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all having terrible jet lag! Everyone is waking up and going to sleep at all different times! It was such a pleasure to meet you and travel with you. Hope to stay in touch! Best wishes,
Amy, Cyrus, Eddie and Sara

Anonymous said...

We are glad that you guys made it home safe and sound. Sounds like Nate and Rachel are doing wonderful. Hopefully you can get some rest soon but I guess Nate will have to quit beating on that drum. We will talk to you guys and see you soon.

Tracie, Tony & Kari