Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Here are a few pictures from the Thanh Hoa hotel. I was laughing at the market we went to. I had a short sleeve shirt on Nathaniel with a blanket over him. One lady fussed at me for not having long sleeves on him. She took me over to where they sold long sleeve shirts. As we were walking, another lady pulled the cap off his head and took blanket off and motioned it was too hot... This happened several times.
He likes to ride in the carrier. He slept most of the time we walked the market. He is a real trooper!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary and John,
Love the new pictures of both of you with Nate. He looks as though he is adjusting quite nicely to his new mom and dad! Thanks for allowing us to follow your journey.
Many hugs,
Teri, Darrin, Edie, Klarer, and Lily

Anonymous said...

Nate is adjusting well! he is crawling all over the place! he can fly! We are looking forward to talking to rachel this morning (night at home)!
John and mary

Sisler Family said...

I am loving the pictures. So glad your safe back in Hanoi. I hope your call with R. is a good one. I know you must miss her a bunch. Take care and keep posting - - I can't wait to hear more about him.

Michelle