Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our VISA's came this morning! That was the last important piece of paperwork we needed!
Airline tickets-check
Hotel arrangements- check

Things are coming along with the packing. I just hope I can get everything in the suitcase and not be over airlines regulations. We have a bunch of things for the orphanage. We have heard that the children and adults love American chocolates. I have several bags of chocolates. I just need to figure out how to get them there without melting. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Colleen said...

OHHHH What about cold packs that are meant for large body parts. I work for the company that makes medical cold packs for injurys and they have a hip one that may work for the day it will take for you to get there. Then again, do you want to lug a cold compress to Vietnam. Yeah, forget that.

Col

PS - SEE YOU THERE!!!