Friday, October 31, 2008

Yuck factor







John and I caught the sun out and headed out to shop. He ventured out earlier and had a place I HAD to see. I should have known better!!! We go down this little alley (about a block long). At first we saw beautiful fruit and veggies. Amazing looking fresh items. There were some little booths selling avariety of items. Then, I started seeing all this meat being chopped. I won't even begin to say what all we saw. I walked as fast as I could to get out of there. Dodging motor bikes, people, and puddles of water. I barely made it out. John wanted me to stand in front of the bowl of squirmy eels, but I said that is a picture for him.



The first picture is of some lovely ladies sitting by the lake. They wanted John to take their picture and laughed when they saw it. They look like they have known each other for years.
The other 2 families get in tonight. Then we will head to Thanh Hoa on Sunday. The G&R is now on Tuesday, but we hope to see Nate both days. We have really enjoyed seeing all the babies with their forever families. The hotel is full of little ones. They were dressed up in costumes and went trick or treating throughout the hotel.

Happy Halloween Tatertot! We miss you! Remember to Follow the Yellow Brick Road.

1 comment:

Vonda and John said...

Hey - I found you. I am excited to follow your journey. I look forward to seeing you hold your boy. It is exciting.

Blessings!

Vonda