Saturday, January 17, 2009

Nate went to daycare for 4.5 hours yesterday. There were a few tears (by him) when I left. Otherwise, things were okay. The girls were really great at calming him down. There are 5 kids in his class. He ate well and took a good nap. Of course, as soon as I walk in the tears roll again.
Something about Nate that is funny... he has the biggest alligator tears you could ever imagine. He can have the tears rolling down his face in a split second. Like right now, I took his cereal bowl away because he was playing in the milk and down the tears come.

Rachel is "Star of the Week" at school. She has been looking forward to this all year. She is so proud of herself. She said, "I made good choices, set a good example, and did her work with no talking (that is a hard one for her) She gets to be line leader, all week, and sit in a special chair at circle time. It is the little things that make her so happy.

John and I are going to see "WICKED" this afternoon. We are going out to eat afterwards. I have been looking forward to this for a while.

1 comment:

Marla said...

a busy week for you all. i hope you had fun on your date with hubby.