Saturday, September 27, 2008

A great end to a very, very long week!

J- and I are so relieved that it is Saturday. To say that this week was stressful would be a major understatement. We both had every emotion possible. Finally, it came... The long, long awaited I-600 approval. J- and I are overwhelmed by all the emails, calls, and good thoughts during this process.

Our home study expires in December. We were worried that it would have to be updated yet again. Our agency coordinator stated we will be home before it expires. That is good news! I know J- Tatertot, and I are ready to get off this roller coaster. We hope to hear very soon about our Giving and Receiving date. All of the Thanh Hoa gang is ready to travel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought I was alone on that roller coaster. Nice to know I am not. º¿º

Col