Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Professional Development

I went to the best professional development yesterday. It was a three hour training on using PHOTO STORY. We were shown how to use pictures to add text, our own voice, and even music.

I also learned how to take a children's book and read it so that Tatertot can listen to it while we are in Vietnam. I think she will really enjoy hearing and seeing J- and I reading a book to her, even though we are on the other side of the Earth.

We are waiting for our agency to tell us the date of our Giving and Receiving. Once we have this date, we will make travel arrangements. We are hoping we will travel in the next 2-3 weeks. I have a good deal of the packing done. I am still working on gifts for the orphanage workers. I want to finish most of the packing this weekend, so that when we get our travel dates I will be able to spend that time with Tatertot and not be packing.

1 comment:

Jill said...

How cool! I hope your G&R is soon!!